Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP Machine
- Brand: Philips Respironics
This is the perfect model for users prescribed a single setting to keep their airway open throughout the night (non auto-adjusting). This is the latest generation and is 18% smaller and 28% lighter than it’s predecessor, the Philips Respironics System One series.
The display is front-facing for easy viewing on your nightstand. Colorful and easy to navigate using the turn dial also on the front of the machine. The ambient light sensor housed on the top of the machine which will adjust the displays brightness depending on ambient light in the room.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night.
- Heated Humidifier The heated humidifier has a standard mode and adaptive mode. The Standard acts like a typical heated humidifier, heating to the same pre-selected temperature level throughout the night. The Adaptive Mode delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity .
- Optional Heated Tube: DreamStation’s heated hose can also be added to provide extra protection from rain-out and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief C-Flex pressure relief delivers pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not.
- Auto On/Off: When Enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask.
(1) DreamStation CPAP Machine
machine weight 1.56 Pounds with Humidifier = 3.02 Pounds
6.2 x 7.6 x 3.3 Inches
100-240V, 50/60Hz 2.0-1.0A
This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US
Reusable Foam, (Optional) Disposable Ultra Fine
Optional Heated Humidifier
|Mode of Operation||
Fixed Pressure Machine – C- Flex
4 to 20 cm H2O
SmartRamp with Event Detection; and Standard Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes
Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
CPAP = 25.8 dBA – with Humidifier 27.9 dBA (Average)
|Special User Features||
bluetooth connectivity, SmartRamp, and OptiStart
|Starting Ramp Pressure||
4 to Therapy Pressure Setting
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: email@example.com or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies firstname.lastname@example.org 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days