Philips Respironics Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Gel Nasal Pillows
- Brand: Philips Respironics
- SKU: NuanceProNasalMask
The Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow CPAP Masks with Gel Nasal Pillows use the first ever gel nasal pillow in a breakthrough design. The mask incorporates the comfort and contour of gel into a gel nasal pillow. Select the Nuance Pro to experience the first silicone frame with gel pads or, select the Nuance for a soft cloth mask frame. All three sizes of gel nasal pillows are included with both versions of the mask.
- Maximum Comfort Gel Cushions – Enjoy less nostril discomfort and irritation with the Respironics Nuance Pro from Philips. Patients have rated the Nuance Pro pillows mask as a better sealing mask than the leading pillow masks. Feel the difference for yourself and tell us if the gel nasal pillows are perfect for you!
- Simple Design – Minimal mask parts allow you to save time when cleaning or adjusting the gel nasal pillow mask, giving you more time to achieve quality sleep.
- Non-Slip Headgear – Reduce the potential of skin irritation and discomfort. This headgear stays in place during the night, limiting the possibility of slipping as you sleep wearing the pro gel nasal pillow.
- Form Fitting Cushions – Understanding that not all CPAP users are the same, the makers of these Philips Respironics gel cushions designed them to conform to different size nostrils. Rest assured these unique gel nasal pillows will change the way you look at a CPAP pillows mask moving forward!
(1) Nuance Gel Frame
Yes, when applicable for US customers
|Type of Mask||
Nasal Pillow Mask
With Headgear, Without Headgear
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: email@example.com or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies firstname.lastname@example.org 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days