Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
- Brand: Philips Respironics
- SKU: DreamWearNasalMask
$84.00 – $109.00
100 in stock
DreamWear’s innovative design directs airflow through the frame so patients can sleep comfortably with more freedom of movement. The minimal contact, under the nose cushion prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils or on the nose bridge.
The Philips Respironics DreamWear CPAP mask kit allows you to purchase this mask with or without the headgear strap. If you choose to add the headgear strap, it will make it a complete mask system. It is truly a unique breakthrough in sleep apnea therapy with the under-the-nose cushion design.
When you’re wearing the Philips DreamWear nasal mask, it feels like you are wearing nothing at all! The unique soft frame has two tubes that direct the airflow to one soft cushion that meets under your nose, giving you a secure seal, with the lightest touch.
The unique design of the Respironics DreamWear offers many of the benefits of nasal and nasal pillow masks, giving you the best of both mask types. All DreamWear parts are interchangeable, so any cushion will work with any frame and vice versa.
- Innovative Soft Tubing Frame – the soft frame of the DreamWear nasal mask directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the nasal cushion. Because the frame is soft, it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points while it accommodates almost any sleeping position..
- Freedom to Move – if you sleep on your back, the Respironics DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift to your side, DreamWear’s lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal; therapy air is channeled into the upper tube, maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels. Fall asleep knowing you will always be receiving the therapy you need!
- Unique Under-the-Nose Cushion – the nasal cushion of the Respironics DreamWear rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils. With the cushion’s low-profile design, there is absolutely no contact on top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion and in the mask’s elbow quietly disperse excess air.
- (Optional) Headgear & Tubing Attachment – the soft headgear with arms rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring overtightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head, where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Minimal Contact & Open Field of View – with a low-profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and a single-strap headgear, the DreamWear is one of the most minimal masks available, providing you with an open field of view for reading, talking, or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes – DreamWear’s frame is available in three sizes: small (19 inches), medium (20 inches), and large (22 inches). Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit; however, packs are available with other frame sizes for larger and more petite users. The frame and cushion sizes are interchangeable so that any size frame can be used with any cushion size.
- Cushions – DreamWear nasal cushions are available in four sizes (small, medium, medium-wide, and large) to fit a wide range of customers and to provide a tight seal throughout the night.
- Soft Wraps – soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek and reduce waking up with red marks, discomfort, or irritation from the headgear straps.
(1) DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask frame (Selected Size)
|Mode of Operation||
Nasal Mask (covers the nose)
|Length of small frame||
|Length of the medium frame||
|Length of the large frame||
Silicone Polycarbonate, Polyurethane Foam, Polyester/Spandex
Air passes through both sides of the frame
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days